I’ve been thinking for a while about resolutions for 2012. But I suck at resolving… Moreover, I suck at executing, which makes it even more depressing and discouraging. So, last year I even decided that I wouldn’t make new year’s resolutions at all and just go with the flow and do my best. It turned out quite ok… I took care of myself (did more exercise, did therapy for my back problems…) and reached some long standing milestones like buying a car and setting foot on Africa. Plus I worked a lot!
But now, while we’re at it, I think I came up with some things that I might actually commit to doing.
- Improve my Dutch.
- Gradually start replacing the products I use (at least half of them) with ones which weren’t animal tested.
- Stop buying pre-made food (doughs, lasagna, sauces, cakes) and just make them myself.
- Take a holliday to somewhere that I’ve been wanting to go to for years, like Provence or some resort by a turquoise sea in the tropics.
- Daily note down on a list something that I like.
- Exercise my tummy untill it looks nice.
This is it. I’ll get back to it within a year.