by Adam Seper via Bootsnall.
Read the full article here.
(not my picture either!)
1. You are only going to get older.
2. In many cases, it’s cheaper to travel than to live at home.
3. You will learn much more from experiencing different cultures than sitting behind a desk or in a classroom.
4. If you’re not well traveled, here’s your chance.
5. You can be free from all your crap.
6. You can be free to finally pursue what it is you truly love.
7. You get to do what you want, when you want, every single day.
8. You can see iconic sites after iconic site after iconic site.
9. Putting your career/relationship/purchases on hold is just temporary.
10. It WILL change your view on life.